[mpich2-dev] A request about MPE related to shared libraries

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 30 23:18:23 CDT 2009

Hi Lisandro,

Thanks for enabling MPE logging for MPI in python.

I can certainly add -fPIC in compiling MPE when MPICH2 runs in
shared library building mode.  Since not all compiler accepts
-fPIC, I would like to find out more what is your need first
before making any configury changes.  Maybe we should talk off
the list, you could email me directly at chan at mcs.anl.gov

A.Chan