[mpich2-dev] Intel Core2 problem

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 9 11:48:32 CDT 2008

Hi,
 The right mailing list for MPICH2 users to post questions is
mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov (or mpich2-maint at mcs if you found a bug). See
information at
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/support/index.php?s=support
for more info.

 Please provide us the following information,

# Are you running your MPI app on windows or unix ?
# Can you run "mpiexec -n 2 hostname" ?
# Can you run sample MPI apps (cpi.c) provided with MPICH2 in the examples
directory (mpich2/examples/cpi.c) ?

 Please provide as much details as possible so that we can help you with
your problem.

Regards,

Jayesh

  _____