[MPICH2-dev] Student Project: C# Bindings and Implementation

Erez Haba erezh at MICROSOFT.com
Fri Oct 19 12:07:19 CDT 2007

Hi Nathan,

For C# you really want to check the work that OSL at the University of Indiana are doing. The managed interface closely resembles the boost.mpi design for C++.

        http://osl.iu.edu/research/mpi.net/

More to come by SC|07.

Thanks,
.Erez

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mpich2-dev at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-mpich2-dev at mcs.anl.gov] On Behalf Of nathan.papke
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:55 PM
To: mpich2-dev at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: [MPICH2-dev] Student Project: C# Bindings and Implementation

Dear ANL,

I am enrolled in a parallel computing class at Boise State University and
have an opportunity to work on a parallel processing project.  Since I'm a
fan of C#, the C# binding project on your web site caught my eye.  Are there
any specifics that you require or any information I should know before
setting about on this project?  How do I submit my work when I'm done?

Nathan Papke