[MPICH2-dev] question about mpich2

zhangdf at asee.buaa.edu.cn zhangdf at asee.buaa.edu.cn
Mon Oct 15 09:21:56 CDT 2007

Dear Mr.

   IN rencent days I made a program using MFC and MPICH2. The

program runs with GUI. The GUI has buttons, textbox and so on.

My operating system is winxp. When I test the program in local

machine with the command  "mpiexec -n 2 tt"(tt is the name of

the program), I can't see the GUI. However I can see two

processes of tt.exe in the resource manager and they can work

correctly.The same result is obtained when wmpiexec is used

with the "run in an separate window" checked. I need to

interface with the computer through the GUI. How can I get the

GUI visible?

     Waiting for your answer. Thank you very much!

     Best regards!

                                       yours
                                       Zhang D.F.