[MPICH2-dev] manufacturer of parasol

polarcamping at gmail.com polarcamping at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:32:32 CST 2006

www.polaroutdoor.cn
www.polarcamping.com
To whom it may concern:

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have known from the internet that you are interested in the camping and outdoor products. Herein I am glad to introduce ourselves to introduce that Polar Outdoor Products Co., Ltd is the professional manufacturer of all kind of tents and luxurious umbrellas, backpacks, etc in high quality at competitive price. Please find the following products series for your reference:

Tent series:
Foldable tents
Camping tents
Beach tents
Military tents

Umbrella series:
Patio umbrella
Beach umbrella
Promotional &Gift umbrella

Backpack series

For more information please visit our website: www.polaroutdoor.cn

Any question and comments please do not hesitate to contact us, we are glad to cooperate with you and your esteemed company on the base of friendly, mutual benefit business relationship.

Best Regards,
Connie Yang
Polar Outdoor Products Co., Ltd
503, No.143-2 Nanshan Rd, Huli, Xiamen, China
Tel: +86-592-5662970
Fax: +86-592-5662970
Cell:+13950005029
Email: sales at polarcamping.com