[MPICH2-dev] Help needed regarding a specific file

Pinaki pinaki1234 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 03:53:31 CDT 2006

Hi

  I am trying to implement SuperLU on a Sun cluster of 4 nodes each being a Sun Blade 150, the OS is Solaris 9.

  Now the problem is when I try to execute any SuperLU application , I get the following error on screen:

  garl-sun4.serc.iisc.ernet.in> mpirun pddrive -r 2 -c 2 g20.rua -procs 4 -machine
file hosts
ld.so.1: /home/pinaki/SuperLU/SuperLU_DIST_2.0/EXAMPLE/pddrive: fatal: libglobus_duroc_bootstrap_gcc32dbg.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed

  I tried to get this solved from a group dealing with SuperLU but they suggested that I should get across to ANL in this regard as the problem lies with erronous installation of mpich.

  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

  Regards
  Pinaki R Das

http://mail.yahoo.com