[MPICH2-dev] TotalView support not working?

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 9 09:44:39 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph M. Butler [mailto:rbutler at mtsu.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 9:38 AM
To: Rajeev Thakur
Cc: rusty lusk
Subject: Re: FW: [MPICH2-dev] TotalView support not working?

The file libtvmpich.so is not built by mpd.  It is part of totalview itself.
In fact, on
my machine at work, it is at:
    /usr/local/bin/toolworks/totalview.6.5.0-2/linux-x86/shlib/libtvmpich.so
In the mpd configure, if we think there is a functioning totalview,
then we build the support stuff.  We decide if there is a functioning
totalview by merely:
   AC_CHECK_PROG(TOTALVIEW, totalview, totalview)