[MPICH2-dev] debug message question

sunyijia sunyijia97 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Wed Apr 16 05:38:35 CDT 2003

Hi,

How can I print the debug messages, such as the message printed by
MPIU_DBG_PRINTF function, on the stdout? I defined the MPICH_DBG_OUTPUT
in the mpidi_ch3_pre.h header file, but it did not work.

Another question is I got output like this when I run the hellow
program:

Rank 1 in job 27 AndyVM_1184 terminated without calling MPI_Finalize

Rank 2 in job 27 AndyVM_1184 terminated without calling MPI_Finalize

The output message in the beginning of the hellow program I added did
not show. It seemed that the hellow program was not executed ever. What
does this output mean? Which part of the mpich printed them?

Thank you.

Yijia Sun

2003.4.16