[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 configure

柴水荣 srchai1989 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 06:22:33 CDT 2012

hello:
        I'm now using the MPICH2 on my computer, and I have several
questions about it, my computer is windows7 x64 , and I'm using intel
fortran + vs2010 , the problems are as follows:
       1, since my computer is 64-bit, so I try to install the x86-64 one
downloaded  from your website, but I failed to configure it on my computer,
my smpd service is open, and I have registered ,but by clicking the scan
hosts in the wmpiconfig the version section won't become green
       2, since the 64-bit MPI is configure failed, I tried to install the
32-bit software, and this time I succeed. and I also can compile it in IVF,
 then set it running, but when I add IMSL to my codes, though the compile
is succeed , but when I click the execute in the WMPIEXEC, it does not
work, there is no reaction, but I must use the IMSL, so I hope you can help
me.

                                         very thanks