[mpich-discuss] Include file problem

Erhan Erdogan Erhan.Erdogan at ankara.edu.tr
Thu May 10 00:26:43 CDT 2012

You are right. I'm trying to insert my own include files.

mpif90 -show :

gfortran -I/usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/include -pthread -I/usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/lib64 -L/usr/lib64/mpi/gcc/openmpi/lib64 -lmpi_f90 -lmpi_f77 -lmpi -lopen-rte -lopen-pal -ldl -Wl,--export-dynamic -lnsl -lutil -lm -ldl

The error code is :

MT2DFEM.f90:17: Error: Can't open included file 'MPI_variables.h'

Erhan