[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 not installed or unable to query the host

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 30 12:07:29 CDT 2012

Hi,
 Use a machinefile to specify the machines that you need to run your job on.
 Copy the executable to the same location on both machines (Not necessary, but makes things easier) say "c:\temp". Create a text file "mf.txt" with the IP addresses of the two machines specified in different lines. Run your job as,

     mpiexec -n 10 -machinefile mf.txt -path "c:\temp" HelloWorld.exe

  For more information refer to the Windows developer's guide at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs

Regards,
Jayesh