[mpich-discuss] compile and running MPI using PGI

ESMAEILI AMIN amin at cavelab.cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Mar 22 04:08:20 CDT 2012

Dear Prof. Thakur

Hi
 I installed the PGI and also tested for our openMP code, I used mpi guide
from the website it does not work well for MPI:

pgf90 tst_mp.f90 -Mmpi=mpich
mpirun -np 5 ./a.out
 Number of tasks=            1  My rank=            0
 Number of tasks=            1  My rank=            0
 Number of tasks=            1  My rank=            0
 Number of tasks=            1  My rank=            0
 Number of tasks=            1  My rank=            0

 If it is possible, would you plz help me regarding compiling and running
MPI code using PGI would you plz help me?

Kind Regards
Sincerely
Amin