[mpich-discuss] An error caused by MPI code

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 20 11:27:32 CDT 2012

What version of MPICH2 are you using?  If you're not using 1.4.1 or later, then try again with the latest version.  Otherwise, this usually indicates that something corrupted the internal state of MPICH2.  Try using valgrind on each process to check for warnings (you'll need to configure MPICH2 with the --enable-g=meminit or --enable-g=all option to get rid of bogus warnings originating inside MPICH2).

-d