[mpich-discuss] Jumpshot to visualize csv files

Justin Luitjens jluitjens at nvidia.com
Sat Mar 10 10:04:54 CST 2012

Hello,

I have a bunch of csv files (one for each parallel processor) which contain events in the form of

name, start time, length

I would like to try and visualize this with jumpshot.  I'm trying to figure out how to modify this data to a format that jumpshot will understand.  Could anyone please point me at documentation of one of the formats that jumpshot supports so that I can see if I can convert this data to the right format?

Thanks,
Justin