[mpich-discuss] LNK2019 error on Windows 7 and Visual Studio 2008 using MPI

Darcy Allison plasma.simulation at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:55:05 CDT 2012

Thanks for the suggestion but I still get the same five errors which are:

1>Linking...
1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MPI_Finalize
referenced in function _main
1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MPI_Comm_rank
referenced in function _main
1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MPI_Comm_size
referenced in function _main
1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MPI_Init
referenced in function _main
1>Y:\ModelCenter_LinkingCodes\zonair_mpi\Debug\zonair_mpi.exe : fatal
error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals