[mpich-discuss] mpich2 some errors..

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Jul 4 11:01:26 CDT 2012

Use the latest version of MPICH2.  It's not practical for the
developers to support versions of MPICH2 that are that old.

Jeff

PS You should not need to use sudo to execute make and this is a bad
practice since it can have unpleasant consequences with packages that
have poorly designed buildsystems (MPICH2 is not an example of such a
package though).