[mpich-discuss] [EXTERNAL] Re: Modifying ssh calls for MPICH2

Kekatpure, Rohan Deodatta (-EXP) rdkekat at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 17 17:32:21 CST 2012

Reuti,

I dont remember installing OpenMPI. I downloaded "mpich2-1.4.1p1.tar.gz" from

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/1.4.1p1/

and followed the install instructions in the README file. Is there a way to confirm that I dont have OpenMPI installed (and to remove it if it is present for some reason?)

Thanks,
Rohan