[mpich-discuss] Compiled applications working standalone, but not using mpiexec

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 27 13:36:46 CST 2012

Hi,
 Please follow the steps below and let us know the results,

# Rename c:\Program Files\MPICH2\lib\libfmpich2g.a to c:\Program Files\MPICH2\lib\libmpifmpich2g.a
# Re-compile your code as follows,

  gfortran -o fpi fpi.f -lmpifmpich2g -lmpi

# Re-run fpi with/without mpiexec and let us know the results.

Regards,
Jayesh