[mpich-discuss] mpiexec problem on cluster.

Gustavo Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Feb 23 10:41:33 CST 2012

Hi Krishna

Did you install MPICH2 on both machines?
Is it installed in /usr/local in both machines?
Alternatively, did you install MPICH2 in /usr/local and is this directory shared
across the two machines [perhaps via NFS]?
You can check this out.
Login to each machine, and search /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib [or lib64] for the MPICH2
files.

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa