[mpich-discuss] Fwd: Installation error in ubuntu

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 22 11:36:04 CST 2012

Your c.txt contains these 2 lines:

configure: ===== configuring src/mpl =====
configure: WARNING: /home/balaji/fyp/mpich2-1.4.1p1/src/mpl/configure exists but is not executable
configure: ===== done with src/mpl configure =====
configure: ===== configuring src/openpa =====
configure: WARNING: /home/balaji/fyp/mpich2-1.4.1p1/src/openpa/configure exists but is not executable

your mpich2 tarball may have been corrupted or you have permission issue on your
filesystem. Download mpich2 and try again.

A.Chan