[mpich-discuss] problem running smpd on a windows machine

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 14 15:57:22 CST 2012

Hi,
 It looks like mpiexec is not able to find the MCNPX executable.
 Can you run a small job on the local node ?
 Please let us know the mpiexec command (copy-paste the command and its output) that you use to launch your job ? Where is the MCNPX executable located (Is it available on all nodes. Is it on a shared directory)?

Regards,
Jayesh