[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 installation failure

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 1 09:07:30 CST 2012

If your IT people won't allow passwordless ssh keys then you should setup ssh-agent or something similar.  Depending on how complex your SSH environment is then you may also benefit from enabling "agent forwarding" in your "~/.ssh/config" file.  See "ForwardAgent" in "man ssh_config" for more info on this.

-Dave