[mpich-discuss] smpd ask password on Windows

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 14 09:26:57 CDT 2012

Hi,
 Looks like an issue with your installation.
 If you are installing MPICH2 on Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 please uninstall your existing version of MPICH2 and follow instructions in Section 9.4 (not 9.1) of the MPICH2 installer's guide (http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs).

Regards,
Jayesh