[mpich-discuss] Building MPICH2-1.5b1 on Windows

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 24 09:24:35 CDT 2012

You can try hacking on winconfigure.wsf to "match" configure.ac and the various subconfigure.m4 files.  The problem is that the separate Windows build system has fallen out of sync with the build system used by the rest of the world.  There were substantial build system changes between 1.4.1p1 and 1.5a1, so this probably will be nontrivial.

We have very little Windows development bandwidth at this time, so I have no ETA for when we will be able to address the issue.

-Dave