[mpich-discuss] mpich from the MCS Ubuntu linux build

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 23 08:13:18 CDT 2011

Umm.. I don't really use softenv, but isn't it to picking one of the
already installed packages?

If you are on a new-enough version of Ubuntu, you can just do apt-get
install mpich2 to get a new-ish version. Natty has 1.3.1.

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/index.php?s=downloads

  -- Pavan