[mpich-discuss] mpich compilation issue

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 15 10:30:52 CDT 2011

AFAIK, MPICH1 treats FC as F77.  Your LOG3 still can't configure
Fortran binding.  Here is the relevant lines.  If I were you, I would
spend my effort on fixing the MPI deadlock bug in your code.

A.Chan

+ echo 'configure: warning: Could not find a way to access the command line from Fortran 77'
configure: warning: Could not find a way to access the command line from Fortran 77
+ F77_GETARGDECL=
+ F77_IARGC=
+ F77_GETARG=
+ FXX_MODULE=
+ F77_GETARG_FFLAGS=
+ F77_GETARG_LDFLAGS=
+ test -z ''
+ echo 'configure: error: Command line access is required for MPICH'
configure: error: Command line access is required for MPICH
+ exit 1
+ test 1 '!=' 0
+ echo 'Error configuring the Fortran subsystem!'
Error configuring the Fortran subsystem!
+ echo 'Turning off Fortran support'
Turning off Fortran support