[mpich-discuss] MPICH problem

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 21 10:33:18 CDT 2011

Hi,
 It looks like MPICH2 was not installed correctly on your system. Uninstall your existing version and install using the instructions in Section 9.4 (NOT 9.1) of the instal
ler's guide (available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=docs).

(PS: After a successful installation SMPD would not prompt you for a passphrase)
Regards,
Jayesh