[mpich-discuss] Time analysis in MPICH2 application.

Fernando Luz fernando_luz at tpn.usp.br
Thu Nov 24 10:48:29 CST 2011

Hi,

I want make a app using MPI and in this application I will need
informations about time spend in communication.
I looked in doc folder of mpich2 (mpich2-1.4.1p1) and I found a
documentation about logging. But this doc its only a draft.

In the internet I found information about the MPE (MPI Parallel
Environment) but I don't know if this project is active. (the last
release was mpe2-1.3.0 in 10-23-2010).

What tools do you recommend for time analysis?

Regards

Fernando Luz