[mpich-discuss] Segmentation Fault when running any application.

Michael Warthon michael.warthon at upr.edu
Mon Nov 21 17:30:51 CST 2011

No. When I compile and run an OpenMP-only program, the result I get is
nothing happening. There are no error messages except for the error
concerning the left socket but that error does not seem to stop programs
from running correctly. I have looked up a past thread that also dealt with
that problem and saw that it did not interfere with the performance of the
program.