[mpich-discuss] Problem with MPICH2 install

Abel Marin-Lafleche amarinlafleche at anl.gov
Tue Nov 1 12:31:10 CDT 2011

Ok

It seems to work fine with ifort 12.1.0.

Now in make testing I have 1 test failing. Should I worry about this ?
I join the summary.xml file

Processing directory coll
Looking in ./errors/coll/testlist
Unexpected output in bcastlength: Did not detect mismatched length (long) on
process 3
Unexpected output in bcastlength: Did not detect mismatched length (short) on
process 3
Unexpected output in bcastlength:  Found 2 errors
Program bcastlength exited without No Errors

Thank you
Abel