[mpich-discuss] Library mpi.h

Nicolas Rosner nrosner at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:42:24 CDT 2011

Dear Mrs. Rocha,

In order to help you out, kindly provide the following information:

- whether you have downloaded and installed an MPICH2 distribution (if
not, this would be the first step to obtain, among other things, the
file you mention; just google "download mpich2")

- what version of MPICH2; name and version of your operating system
and C compiler

- how exactly you are trying to compile (e.g. are you using mpicc?)

Regards,
Nicolás