[mpich-discuss] How to check core load

Leon Yuhanov leon at philipchun.com
Mon May 30 18:28:50 CDT 2011

If you know the program name use a combination of ps and grep.
Eg..if your application is testapp

'ps -A | grep testpapp'

I use php to monitor jobs on each node in this fashion. You can run:
'ps -A | grep testpapp > tasklog'
And then use php to open the tasklog file on each node and do something with it

Leon