[mpich-discuss] seg fault

王舒东 sd.wang000 at 163.com
Fri May 27 00:05:48 CDT 2011

I give up 1.3.2 nad install mpich2-1.2.1pl, and the every thing seems OK when I test example. But I compile ny code with mpich2-1.2.1pl and run it , it apperas:

rank 3 in job 1  n36_37374   caused collective abort of all ranks
  exit status of rank 3: killed by signal 11
rank 2 in job 1  n36_37374   caused collective abort of all ranks
  exit status of rank 2: killed by signal 11
rank 1 in job 1  n36_37374   caused collective abort of all ranks
  exit status of rank 1: killed by signal 11
rank 0 in job 1  n36_37374   caused collective abort of all ranks
  exit status of rank 0: killed by signal 11
What does this relate?
--

S.D.Wang
王舒东