[mpich-discuss] seg fault

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 26 10:50:53 CDT 2011

I don't see anything that is obviously wrong in your output files
except you seem to be using an old gcc, 3.4.6, which we don't
have access to anymore.  Could you use newer gcc ?  If not,
could you rebuild your mpich2 with extra configure option,
--enable-g=meminit,dbg, and see if "mpiexec -n 1 cpi" still
segfaults.  If it does, try attaching a debugger to see where it
segfault and send us the backtrace ?

A.Chan