[mpich-discuss] MPICH and NWHCHEM

Christopher O'Brien cjobrien at ncsu.edu
Mon May 23 21:13:27 CDT 2011

Nicolás,
I actually tried to do that a few weeks ago. I was able to build MPICH2 in my home directory. The problem was with trying to run mpich_hydra. The research of the error messages I received at the time indicated to me that solution would be require root access to reconfigure lsf to recognize the mpich_hydra executable. Simply including mpich_hydra in my path did not work.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Chris