[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 user credentials

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 20 09:49:27 CDT 2011

 I agree that we should allow users without administrative privileges to install MPICH2 on their machines (no admin privileges, no user credentials etc). Unfortunately, I am working on some other projects now and don't have enough bandwidth to work on this item (I will add these features when I get some spare dev cycles).

-Jayesh