[mpich-discuss] Question

王凯 yogikai at 163.com
Sun May 15 22:53:29 CDT 2011

Hi guys!
I have two computers, one is a 64bit server whose OS is windows server 2008, and the other is a 32bit PC with windows xp as its OS. I have installed MPICH2 64bit and 32 bit version on the two computers, but it seems that there are problems with the server that its MPICH2 can not be checked out by the wmpiconfig.exe.
How can I solve the problem?
sincerely
Kai

Email:    yogikai at 163.com
Address: Room 921, Automation Building,
No. 95 Zhongguancun East Road,
Haidian District, Beijing 100190, China
Cell Phone:15210370340
The State Key Laboratory for Intelligent Control and Management of Complex Systems
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences