[mpich-discuss] lnk 2019 error, hellow world on windows 7 (64bit), VS2008

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 2 10:19:37 CDT 2011

Hi,

# Make sure that you installed the 64-bit version of MPICH2.
# Make sure that you select the "solution platform" in VS to be "x64" (Usually the default one is "Win32" . There should be a drop-down box on the top of the VS interface that allows you to select the "solution platform" - You might have to select "Configuration Manager" and create a new "Active Solution platform". You might find more help in the VS help docs.)
# Make sure that the paths specified to MPICH2 libs are correct.

-Jayesh