[mpich-discuss] HYDRA and kill process

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 27 10:03:14 CDT 2011

Hi Torquil,

I tried many different combinations for this with different numbers of
nodes, but it always works correctly for me.

Just so we are not chasing some bug that has already gotten fixed, can
you try the latest nightly snapshot of Hydra?

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/nightly/hydra/

Thanks,

  -- Pavan