[mpich-discuss] No requirement for smpd.exe in MPICH2-1.3.3

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 16 16:45:00 CDT 2011

Hi,
 When using "-localonly" option smpd should not access any reg entries that require admin privileges. Needs further investigation from my end (I know of at least one user who was able to successfully execute his jobs locally by just copying all the required exes/dlls with non-admin privileges).

-Jayesh