[mpich-discuss] mpiexec Mac OS execution error

Eric A. Borisch eborisch at ieee.org
Fri Mar 11 06:59:22 CST 2011

That's a good point. Make sure that 'which mpicc' is grabbing the MacPorts
(assuming standard /opt/local install) /opt/local/bin/mpicc and not
/usr/bin/mpicc (which ships with OSX since Leopard, if I recall) .. And use
the wrappers rather than putting your include and link paths for MPI into
your makefile / XCode project.

 -Eric