[mpich-discuss] issues when writing a simple makefile to build MPI programs

clara clarazhang at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 18:38:39 CDT 2011

Thanks.

Can anyone give me a quick introduction about the functionality of
executable files below, which are generated by rebuilding mpich2 with
"--with-pm=hydra:gforker
--disable-faster CFLAGS=-m32 CXXFLAGS=-m32 FFLAGS=-m32 FCFLAGS=-m32
--enable-nmpi-as-mpi --enable-lib-depend --enable-shared" configuring

bt2line
clogTOslog2
rlog_check_timeorder
check_callstack