[mpich-discuss] installing and using MPI_PUBLISH_NAME and MPI_LOOKUP_NAME with mpich2

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 16 10:29:24 CDT 2011

Hi Bernard,

You didn't answer my first question. Can you please let us know about this:

 >> Do you have a shared file-system? If yes, you don't need to modify
 >> anything. It should just work. If no, then read below:

With respect to the test program, what's the exact usage? It looks like
it needs to be run with more than 1 process. You mentioned that there
are two applications? Are both using the same executable (with different
input arguments)?

  -- Pavan