[mpich-discuss] installing and using MPI_PUBLISH_NAME andMPI_LOOKUP_NAME with mpich2

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 16 10:16:54 CDT 2011

Frankly, I'm not sure.  This is infrequently used functionality in MPICH2 (and MPI in general), so you may have encountered a bug that nobody else has hit yet.  But I believe that our main hydra developer (Pavan) is looking at the issue as time permits.

You are certainly welcome to try mpd if you like, we just won't be able to help if you run into trouble.  And there are many, many ways that mpd can give you problems.

-Dave