[mpich-discuss] (II) SMPD not working under Cygwin in Windows? Comments?

Jose Pascual-Gutierrez Jose.Pascual-Gutierr at 1-act.com
Tue Jun 14 11:35:45 CDT 2011

Also, when running a make testing after I execute "smpd -s", this is what I get for the BCAST function:

Unexpected output in bcasttest: os_error = 104 (Connection reset by peer)
Unexpected output in bcasttest: SMPDU_Sock_wait failed,
Unexpected output in bcasttest: sock error: Error = -1
Unexpected output in bcasttest:
Unexpected output in bcasttest: state machine failed.

The error is identical to all the others MPI functions tested by make testing.

Thank you very much,
José