[mpich-discuss] Error in running mpiexec

behzad rahmani rahmani.behzad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:12:33 CDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam;

I am trying to run my MPI application file (nomad_MPI.exe) to be able to run
my calculations in parallel on my multiprocessor computer.
I use the following command to run:

        mpiexec  -n  5  nomad_MPI.exe  parameters.txt

However, it is interrupted at the beginning of running and an error file is
copied into the directory in which the executable files exist.
I would appreciate  you if you could help me in my problem.
the error file is also attached to this e-mail.

Thanks in advance;

kind regards;
Behzad Rahmani

PhD Student,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal (University of Montreal),
Montreal, QC, Canada.
Email: behzad.rahmani at polymtl.ca
            rahmani.behzad at gmail.com
Cell Phone No.: +1 514 655 3777
Office Phone No.: +1 514 340 4711 Ex. 4409