[mpich-discuss] mpich2 without mpic++

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 26 01:56:03 CST 2011

mpic++ is just a compiler wrapped. In most cases you can just use
"mpic++" as your compiler, instead of g++. If you don't want to do that,
you can use mpic++ -show to tell you the exact options it is passing to
g++. You can manually specify them. But remember that these flags can
change in future releases, and using mpic++ as your compiler is the only
safe way for doing this.

  -- Pavan