[mpich-discuss] using mpiexec as a dll

Prashanth prashanth.dumpuri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:48:07 CST 2011

Thanks again Jayesh. If MPI_Comm_spawn can spawn a dll (instead of a
program/application) then this is what I want. I'll try it and let you
know.

P.S: In order for my code to run do not want spawn a child process / create
another executable from the main project's exe. I'm a newbie and am still
learning the jargon. So pardon me if I used the words 'spawning' and 'child
process' incorrectly.