[mpich-discuss] mpich in globus vs DDS

Joseph Commisso commissoje at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:49:39 CST 2011

Hi,

I am a grad student at sunyit in central New York.

Part of my graduate project is to replace mpich in the globus toolkit with
DDS and evaluate it.

Can anyone here offer me a suggestion as to where to start or if I am on the
wrong mailing list, do you know of the appropriate place to ask?

I suppose I need to know where mpich connects inside the globus toolkit.
Anything I can get would be a help. I have installed the gtk on a couple of
machines a while back, but will have to install it again and look into it,
but I really do not know where to look, so that is what I need is a starting
place and hopefully something like a roadmap.

I will be glad to provide links to my project wherever appropriate.

Thanks greatly,
Joe