[mpich-discuss] MPICH2-1.3.1 crash and SIGHUP issues.

Sunil Thomas sgthomas27 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 00:26:41 CST 2011

Hi all,

    I am preparing to do a fresh build and install with --enable-debug and
run the same example (reported below) with
debugger (ugh!)... I also found the link below pointing to the similar issue
as the one I reported, opened 3 weeks ago?
Any thoughts on the status or otherwise are appreciated as always...

http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/ticket/1147

--Sunil.